Me and my hubby

Me and my hubby

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Easter

This year we celebrated Easter with Blake's family at our house. Although I was sick, I came down and visited for a few hours. Everyone chipped in, so it was a nice, easy, delicious meal. We had ham, cherry sauce, potatoes, salad and rolls.
Jennifer and Chloe (5 mos)

Sweet Chloe

Les

Blake and Chloe - Blake was announcing, "Look Aunt Sarah, I have my feet on the table - I am walking on your table..." trying to get a rise out of me - nice.

Sweet Rylie


Brandon in his special seat


Cousins Sarah and Kenzie

Aunt Megan and nephew Ashton


Kenzie and Jennifer


Rylie and Chloe


Chloe -12 1/2 pounds and Rylie - 14 pounds. Rylie has now gained 3 more pounds than her sister. When they were born, Rylie was 1.5 pounds smaller than Chloe, now she is 1.5 pounds bigger!

Chloe

Uncle Blake and Chloe

Me and Chloe (Rylie was eating)

No comments:

MS 150 - McCall, Idaho