Me and my hubby

Me and my hubby

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mother's Day Celebration 2009

Since we were all together for Brandon's BD, we decided to celebrate Mother's Day after the birthday festivities. Blake's mom and Les were there, my mom and Dave, Angela and Ben and their two cuties, Blake's sister, Jennifer, and her family and us. It was really nice and we were glad to all be together to celebrate both special occasions.
We decorated this flower pot for mom, clearly she was excited about the red geranium :)
For Blake's mom, we decorated a coffee mug (she also got a geranium, but we didn't put it in the mug :)
My neices are so darling - I just love them! All was going well...
And then...
(I don't know how Blake caught this on camera)
I guess it is something I better get used to!
Angela's girl was doing a great job holding Chloe and talking to my mom.
Beautiful girls!
Ben and Ang's sweet boy playing with one of Brandon's cars on the stairs.

Ben and Angela

No comments:

MS 150 - McCall, Idaho