Me and my hubby

Me and my hubby

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

How Many of Me? How Many of You?

So my friend Rachel had the stats for her family on her blog, so I clicked the link just to see how many people with my name were out there! Not too many! Rachel's husband's name is John Smith - can you imagine how many results that produced?! Try 50,414! Thanks for this fun fact finder Rach!

P.S. I just checked Blake's name and there was just one result! So he must be it!

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
9
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

6 comments:

Vultair said...

Thank God, could you imagine more than one of me? :)

Angela said...

764. I'm not so special after all! And No Blake, I can't imagine more than one of you! (((Hugs)))

rachael said...

I know, I Still think it's funny that I married the one and only John Smith!

Kelly said...

There are 85 of me, Sarah, but only 2 Kelly McMonigles! I just put that same link on my blog, so it will be interesting to see others' results, too. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

441 for me...which doesn't surprise me at all...actually maybe a little, I figgured there would be more.

I do however think I am "friends" with at least 1/2 of the Ben Peterson folk on Facebook. We even started a club for people with the name Ben Peterson. How cool is that!?!
(not really)

dlpboise69 said...

807 deborah petersons
106 deborah wilders

MS 150 - McCall, Idaho