Me and my hubby

Me and my hubby

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Soccer Season!


Little Sarah LOVES Soccer! This year she is in the 7th grade, wears the #2, and her McCall team is now playing regulation soccer (bigger field, more players). Since the kids live in McCall, it is hard to find teams to play, so they have to travel all over the state. This weekend she had games in Kuna (yea! close to home :)) and Middleton.



But it was SOOOOO cold! It snowed here Friday night and this morning game in Kuna was bitter cold. You can see I was less than thrilled to be weathering the elements, but it was worth watching L. Sarah play!



Blake and Brandon were cold too, but at least they were smiling. Note: I was smiling on the inside.



Sarah played an aggressive game - she had some run-ins with the other player in this pic (yellow #11). The first thing she said to us after the game was about this player, there were no words exchanged - but if looks could kill...

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Well, you know soccer is near and dear to my heart, so I'm proud of you for weathering the elements and going out to support her! By the way, it has been 85 here all weekend, so it was HOT for the 4 soccer games our family had, plus the outdoor birthday party we went to and the ASU football game and tailgating we went to! Jealous???

Sarah said...

Yes, as a matter of fact,I am! I am not ready for winter! But I guess I am really never ready for winter. If I had it my way it would be summer all year round!

MS 150 - McCall, Idaho