Me and my hubby

Me and my hubby

Friday, October 24, 2008

What I Know

My wonderful sister-in-law emailed this to me and so I thought I would fill it out and post it since nothing much is going on right now. We were asked to trade weekends back with the kids, so that means we won't get them until next weekend. (That will be three weeks without them and I really miss them. I had even planned on carving pumpkins together this weekend). As for me, I have just been working - so that isn't fun to blog about (nor can I for confidentiality reasons) so until I have something more exciting, I thought this was a great time for reflection and maybe you will enjoy thinking about how you would personally finish these statements.

I AM: Sarah
I MISS: my dad and loved ones in other states.
I HEAR: BSU playing San Jose.
I SMELL: my caramel apple Yankee Candle.
I CRAVE: ice cream.
I WORRY: that I will never get to be a stay at home mom.
I REGRET: spending so much time (wasted time) worried about what other people think.
I LOVE: spending time with my friends and family.
I ALWAYS: strive to do my best yet am always hardest on myself.
I DANCE: I don’t know how to dance.
I SING: but try not to do so in public (althought there may be a story or two indicating that may have accidentally happened at the embarrassment of me and other innocent bystanders).
I CANT STAND: people who think they are better than others (Blake says it is called arrogance)
I LOSE: Lose? I am competitive, I hate to lose.
I DO: overreact.
I LISTEN: Huh? Blake says I need hearing aids.
I HATE: being wrong.
I HOPE: to pass my exam tomorrow.
I WANT TO BE: pregnant.
I OBSESS: about what others are thinking about me. (Note I have work to do here as it is my biggest regret)
I DREAM: of being a stay at home mom.
I LIVE: my life one day at a time and try to stay present and enjoy the little things in life.
I WILL: continue to grow and learn and try not to take things for granted.
I WILL ALWAYS: try to learn from my mistakes.
I CAN USUALLY BE FOUND: At work (lately).
I NEED: a break.
I KNOW: life is too short and that I am loved.
I AM ALWAYS: wanting things to be clean.
I WISH: Blake could find employment.
I CRY: when I'm sad or really tired. I have been really tired lately!
I FELL: but dusted myself off and got back up again.
I BELIEVE: God has a perfect plan for my life.
NICKNAME: Saria, Hunny.
LOCATION: Kuna
AGE: 34
HEIGHT: 5 ft 5 in
SHOE SIZE: 8 ½ to 9
PIERCINGS: 3
HAIR COLOR: Blond – in desperate need of a highlighting fix.
WEAKNESS/FEAR: of failing and spiders.
GOAL YOU'D LIKE TO ACHIEVE: Short term= start running again. Long term= get my personal training certification and take a martial arts class like Muay Thai.
BEST PHYSICAL FEATURE: Yeah right. (remember I am really hard on myself)
BEST MEMORY: Flying with my dad.
PEPSI OR COKE? Neither – I prefer water and coffee.
MARRIED: Yes, to the love of my life.

2 comments:

Angela said...

You are a beautiful lady. If you don't know it I will tell you! Believe me I understand about your wanting a family. I have to believe God will work it out in His perfect plan. I can tell you I would have never drawn up my life as it has played out. Don't get me wrong, I have loved it but never would have pictured it when dreaming of a family.
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I guess I didn't leave a comment last time, I just stole this, that was rude! I miss you too! Sorry we couldn't make it to your brother's thing, we were all ready to go and it just was a crazy night, we really wanted to go (I mostly wanted to see you), and we just couldn't make it work. I was bummed. Hope life is good and not too crazy!

MS 150 - McCall, Idaho