Me and my hubby

Me and my hubby

Saturday, February 21, 2009

MIA

So I have been missing in action since October with this blogging thing. Not for lack of trying though - I have had more frustrations with this thing than I can really explain - I have spent hours trying to change my background and template and have about had it! I finally got this kind of changed without losing too much, but I am not sure I have the patience for this! So here are a few pics from the past few months.
Blake embarrasing his 13 year old daughter by trying to get a picture with her and his Christmas tie and suspenders - she was mortified!


Becky and me after the YMCA Christmas Run!


Fun with lifelong friends - me, Lori and Laura


Little Sarah

Mom's Birthday - a toast to us all!



No comments:

MS 150 - McCall, Idaho