Me and my hubby

Me and my hubby

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Back in the Day

How fun is this...my CeCe (Aunt Tracy) posted these old pics on Facebook the other day. Thank goodness for cameras! When I was younger, I dreaded the fact that my mom always had a camera in her hand and she was always making us take group pictures, but now I am eternally greatful. Now I am the one the kids, friends, and family dread as I am always trying to take pictures to capture the moments as well as everyday life. My favorite of these pics is the one of me and Ben (we all wonder what he is laughing about) and the one of my dad and Ben walking down the sidewalk.
Me and Ben

Dad and Ben

Mom and Ben


Ben - how sweet


Ben apparently trying to blow grass like his uncle Dan

After CeCe's wedding: me, Great Grandma Wilder, Ben and cousin Josh


Ben, me and cousin Josh on steps of PUBs (Uncle Bryan) apartment in Rupert

1 comment:

Angela said...

I love the pictures! I also like the "new look" of your blog. Love you!

MS 150 - McCall, Idaho