Me and my hubby

Me and my hubby

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Birthdays and Babies

There is a lot happening in the month of February for our families! First, February 3rd - it has been 9 years since the passing of my dad. Incidentally, it is also my cousin Josh's daughter Leah's birthday (7 years old this year). Then there is February 12th which was my parent's anniversary - so I always think of that. Next is February 14th - Blake's sister Jennifer's birthday and of course Valentine's Day! February 16th is my brother Ben's birthday. February 19th is Blake's birthday and February 22nd is my step-father-in-law, Les' birthday! Phew!
So for Blake's side of the family, we got together on February 15th to celebrate birthdays for Jennifer, Blake and Les!

Make a wish!

While at Jennifer's, we just can't get enough of those sweet new babies! This day they were 3 months and one day old. Chloe now weighs 10lbs 4oz and Rylie is close behind at 10lbs. It is interesting to think that some newborns are 10lbs and here the girls are 3 months old and are about the size of newborns.
Chloe and Jennifer


Chloe with Uncle Blake (Rylie was sleeping)



Me and Rylie (similar to the picture from my previous blog when she was 6 weeks old) She has changed so much and really filled out!


The girls are smiling and cooeing a lot, but it is so hard to catch the smiles with the camera! Here I finally got one! So precious!


Me and Chloe - she was talking to me and telling great stories


Funny expression from Rylie :) She was smiling too, but couldn't get the camera to take fast enough!


Brandon trying to hold Rylie - this only lasted seconds before she sensed how uncomfortable he was and she wasn't having any of it. Grammy Patti came to the rescue.


Me with Chloe, L. Sarah with Rylie - you can see how much they look alike now and how much Rylie has caught up to her sister Chloe - they are only 4 ounces apart!

No comments:

MS 150 - McCall, Idaho