Me and my hubby

Me and my hubby

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Going Digital

I have finally taken the leap to digital scrapbooking and I am LOVING it! I didn't quite understand how it worked or what I needed as far as programming goes, but with the help of my mom and some research, I figured it out. Both programs I was looking at had free trial periods so I downloaded both to see if one, I even liked digital scrapbooking and two, to see what program I liked best. I tried ACDSee first, and played with it for about 6 hours Friday late into the night. Saturday, I downloaded Photoshop Elements 7, and spent all day and night experimenting and creating. I definitely have my favorite and here is a sample of my first four digital scrapbook pages ever!




3 comments:

Kelly said...

LOVE them! So which program was your favorite???

Angela said...

Looks great! I might have to check it out too, I might enjoy it more than actually scrapbooking!

Sarah said...

Photoshop Elements I thought was more user friendly and had more options, but both are good. PSE is a bit more spendy, but I think is worth it.

MS 150 - McCall, Idaho